Jesus and His earliest disciples were dangerous about the Truth! We should be no different!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

How to Overcome the World

Below, you will find 5 testimonies that are meant to be shared and proclaimed over your life in regards to the blood of Jesus. Proclaiming these testimonies over your life will help to settle your true identity in Jesus as well as resist the adversaries' schemes. I recommend proclaiming these in the good just as often as the rough times. Our difficult circumstances should only drive us closer to Jesus and equip us with greater resolve to manifest His glorious love wherever our foot lands.

Courtesy of Derek Prince:

  1. Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil.
  2. Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven.
  3. The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, is cleansing me, now and continually, from all sin.
  4. Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I'd never sinned.
  5. Through the blood of Jesus, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart to God.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. (Revelation 12:11)


No comments:

Post a Comment