Jesus and His earliest disciples were dangerous about the Truth! We should be no different!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

How to Plot Your Victory Over Strongholds like Shame, Fear & Control

I have been immersed in a very important study recently - The overcoming of strongholds and taking our thoughts captive. These strongholds include shame, fear and control which lead to false beliefs/identities and could very well result in a forfeiture of your divine inheritance in this life.

The Lord has said, "My people perish for a lack of knowledge or understanding" (Hosea 4:6). In its proper context, that verse is pregnant with so much meaning, and I feel its significance and urgency for today more than ever.

If you are like me, or the other 80 - 90% of Americans that wrestle mightily with these strongholds, I urge you to look into what it will take to confront and fully overcome shame, fear and control. Life is too short to remain fettered in any way to things that Jesus gave us Himself to be free from now.

The following PDF is a great starter resource to take an inventory of your life in order to determine to what degree we have allowed shame, fear and control to steal, kill and destroy our destinies in the Lord.

Crush shame, fear & control under your Feet

2014 is the year to cast off every form of bondage known to man. For those in Christ, our minds and bodies are destined for renewal (Roman 12). Submit yourself to this goal and experience the exhilaration of an unchained life in Jesus.

Spiritual warfare is so real, whether you believe it or are actively engaged in it or not! I have so much to say on this topic, but I will let a dear mentor, Derek Prince, who although he has long been departed (went to be with the Lord in 2003), yet he still speaks…



If anyone has any questions or stories about spiritual warfare or anything else for that matter, please feel free to share those in the comments section here. I would love to hear from you! I only ask that your comments come from a place of sincerity.

I am in the midst of deep research into these matters, and the Lord is teaching me many things. I readily admit that I don't have all the answers, but I'm willing to study like a Berean to get to the truth.




No comments:

Post a Comment