Jesus and His earliest disciples were dangerous about the Truth! We should be no different!

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Most Important and Valuable Commodity?

What would you say is the most valuable commodity on the planet?

I am convinced it is something of a tie between these 2-3 things:

  1. Time
  2. Information - To be more precise, accurate and de-propagandized information which is very hard to come by in this world today
  3. Water - Although, if you have quality information and intel, you can easily find even underground fresh water sources (it really is a tie between the first couple of things but I included water here because I anticipated this potential objection)
Do what you will with this information below. I am long over trying to convince people of the dangers lying ahead for America. I understand it is more convenient and light hearted to pretend everything is fine while the tip of a massive iceberg looms ahead, but the consequences are always disastrous. 

The data and trends beckon your attention. I pray you have the courage to consider points that may be contrary to your basic presuppositions. 

This guy shoots cold hard facts in a calm and rational manner. I think we are foolish to completely ignore the warnings.





No comments:

Post a Comment